Ministry Position Opening: Assistant Pastor - English Ministry
Long Island Alliance Church (LIAC) is a multi-cultural church that is made up of a community of believers from diverse backgrounds seeking to love God and others. LIAC is a church that desires to minister to the whole family, providing opportunities for people of all ages to encounter God in a personal way. Though the church is comprised of mainly Chinese American, it seeks to impact the greater community and answer the call to the Great Commission ministering
to all people.
Ministry Position Description
We are looking for an Assistant Pastor with a passion for reaching youth, college, and young adults with the love ofJesus and discipling them into maturity and faith in Christ.
Candidate Requirements & Responsibilities
• Primarily responsible for leading and overseeing the youth and young adult’s ministry at LIAC.
• Work closely with Lead English Pastor and other pastoral staff on overall ministries of the church.
• Teach Sunday school for youth and young adults.
• Preach on Sundays as needed
• Be available to youth and young adults by building a relationship with them, mentoring, and discipling them as well as encouraging them in the faith.
• Serve as liaison and bridge builder with parents of students.
• A team player that works well in a cross-cultural environment.
• A born-again believer and a devoted follower of Jesus Christ; mature in the faith, nurtured by prayer and the studyof God’s word.
• A college degree from Bible college or equivalent.
• Experienced in youth ministry.
• Familiarity with Chinese / Asian American culture preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Compensation and benefits are commensurate with experience. Benefits include, but not limited to, health insurance, dental, vision and three weeks of paid vacation per year.
Please send cover letter and resume to Pastor Peter Lung EMAIL
377 Deer Park Rd.
Dix Hills, NY 11746