Chinese Alliance Church of Westchester (CACW) is a Christian and Missionary Alliance Church located in Port Chester, NY. We are made up of a community of believers seeking to love God and others. We are a Chinese and English speaking church with 2 congregations and a combined total of about 150 attendees. We are currently seeking a Youth Minister to join our pastoral team to support the youth ministry.
- Mentor and disciple the Youth Ministry personally and spiritually.
- Plan, coordinate, and lead weekly youth group, Sunday school, Bible studies, and various other events such as short-term mission trips and community outreach.
- Teach and exemplify Biblical precepts and concepts to youths in grades 6th to 12th in weekly youth group and youth Sunday school meetings for approximately 15-20 teenagers.
- Participate in other church-related events (such as occasional preaching, Vacation Bible School, Children’s church, church picnic, and other community outreach events).
- Work with the pastoral staff and governing board to plan, pray, and coordinate various ministries within the church.
- Passion for God: Born-again Christian, who believes in the infallibility of the Bible and is willing to abide by the doctrines and traditions of the Christian and Missionary Alliance church denomination.
- Passion to work with youth and cross-cultural ministry.
- Youth Ministry experience (preferred).
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably from an accredited academic Bible college or equivalent. Ministry focus preferred; completion of pursuit of a relevant Masters degree a plus.
- Agreement with the Christian and Missionary Alliance statement of faith with the intent of obtaining C&MA licensing.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus to support our current neighborhood outreach.
Community Outreach Opportunities:
- Help with the church’s bi-weekly food pantry to the community in Port Chester.
- Continue and develop our after school program.
- Connect with the families and youth from our community.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to check out our website www.cacw.org for more information on our church.